In the age of Artificial Intelligence (AI), you can do almost anything and one of the most interesting things you can try today with Artificial Intelligence is trying AI hairstyle apps that’ll help you show how you’ll look in a specific hairstyle in just a few clicks. You can take advantage of these apps before actually going for that particular haircut.
There are so many apps available that can do the job but I’m here to show you the top 10 apps you can try today that do the job pretty well. Let’s find out what those apps are.
Top 10 AI Hairstyle Apps You Can Try in 2024
Here are the 10 best AI hairstyle apps you can try today:
1. YouCam Makeup
If you are looking for a perfect AI hairstyle app with multiple options to choose from, then YouCam Makeup by Perfect Corp could be the right choice for you. For starters, it has more than 20 virtual hairstyles to choose from which can be used by both men and women.
Key Features of YouCam Makeup:
- Offers various styles in their library such as buzz cut short hair, bob, long hair, and much more.
- The app offers over 100 colors to pick for your hairstyle.
- It has a pretty neat and clean interface for easy use.
- Powerful AI editor to change your hairstyle in a snap.
- Capable of editing your entire photo from looks to eye, lip, and entire face.
The best part about this app is, that most features are available in the free version itself. If you want more than that, you can simply upgrade the plan.
2. Hairstyle Try On
The second app I have for you today is, Hairstyle Try On which is yet another excellent app that does the job pretty well. Just like the above one, this app also has both free and paid options.
Key Features of Hairstyle Try On:
- The app offers 36 hairstyles to choose from.
- You can try each hairstyle in 50 different colors.
- When you opt for the premium plan, you can try up to 800 different colors.
- This AI app understands what’s more suitable for your specific face.
Apart from these things, you also get helpful tips to try different hairstyles on this app and you can share the results of the app with your friends and family to get suggestions or ideas from them.
Unfortunately, this app is available for iOS devices which means you can’t download or install it on your Android phone.
Download Hairstyle Try for iOS.
3. Hairstyle Try On: Bangs & Wigs
As the name of the app suggests, If you are into Bangs and Wigs specifically, you should take a look at this app. The app has both free and paid options for different purposes.
Key Features of Hairstyle Try-On: Bangs & Wigs:
- Offers trending hairstyles to stay up-to-date.
- Offers over 600 hairstyles from long, medium, and short hair, bangs, and more.
- Free to use.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- Easy to use UI.
The Hairstyle Try On: Bangs & Wigs is available only for Android devices. You’ll need to have an Android version 5 or later versions to download and install the app on your device.
Download Hairstyle Try On: Bangs & Wigs for Android.
When it comes to hairstyling or makeup, FaceApp is one of the most popular and widely used apps in the world it offers high-quality features which is hard to find in any other apps.
Key Features of FaceApp:
- The app offers useful features like multiple hairstyles, and gender, or age swaps.
- Offers trendy hairstyles in the library.
- The app lets you add a beard or mustache as well.
- Can be used as a makeup app as well.
- Available for both Android and iOS devices.
FaceApp is a complete package that you can use not only for changing your hairstyle but also to enhance your face with beauty effects with multiple options to choose from.
5. Hairstyle Changer – HairStyle
As you might guessed from the name of the app, this app is specifically made for people to check out different hairstyles before giving it a try.
Key Features of Hairstyle Changer – HairStyle:
- The auto-recognition of the app helps your photo to make it naturally appealing.
- Offers various hairstyles to choose from such as Long Hair Styles, Short Hair Styles, Straight Hair Styles etc.
- The Trend HairColor feature on the app will enhance the look of your hairstyle.
- Apart from AI, you can also adjust your hairstyle with manual editing.
- Has both free and paid versions.
Overall, this is one of the best AI hairstyling apps you can try today which won’t disappoint you for sure. Unfortunately, the app is available only for Android users.
Download Hairstyle Changer – HairStyle for Android.
The next option on the list is Perfect365 which is one of the top-rated photo editing tools on the App Store for iOS with a rating of 4.8/5. Of course, the app is available for Android users as well.
Key Features of Perfect365:
- Offers trendy hairstyles to make it appealing.
- Easily customize your hairstyle with the beauty editor.
- Powerful AI technology will let you enhance everything from eyeshadow to lipstick to hairstyle.
- The app lets you add different hairstyles, hair colors, or accessories.
Whether you want to enhance your photo with makeup or just a hairstyle, the Perfect365 is capable of doing everything. And Yes, the app is free to use.
BeautyPlus is another great app that you can consider using to preview different hairstyles for free of cost.
Key Features of BeautyPlus:
- The hair color changer feature of the app lets you try different colors.
- Easily remove unwanted objects from the picture with powerful AI technology.
- Offers various hairstyles such as side bangs, straight bangs, and more.
- Can be used as a makeup or beauty app as well.
Even though BeautyPlus isn’t known as the best AI hairstyle app, it has a decent number of options that let you try different kinds of hairstyles without putting too much effort. The app is available on both Android and iOS devices and has very good ratings of 4.5/5 and 4.8/5 respectively.
8. Vivid AI
Vivid AI is one of the popular AI art generators that specializes in various things such as generating stunning portraits, turning a generic image into a stunning one, and of course, changing the hairstyles in photos as well.
Key Features of Vivid AI:
- Apply hundreds of clothing styles in your photo.
- Offers various hairstyles to try.
- Create new scenarios for your pics with their powerful AI technology.
- Generate headshots easily.
Apart from these features, you’ll find a lot of new sets of features once you dive deep into the app. The best part about the app? It is available for Android users as well as for iOS users.
PhotoDirector is an AI-driven photo editing that lets you do a lot of things with your photo whether it is enhancing to make it stunning or adding elements like a hairstyle.
Key Features of PhotoDirector:
- Try various hairstyles via the AI Avatar feature.
- Lets you add multiple styling in one go.
- Easily share multiple photos or a collection of photos with your friends or family.
- Offers a lot of AI avatars to choose from.
Overall, PhotoDirector is one of the best options you have when it comes to adding different hairstyles to your photo.
10. Perfect Hairstyle: New Hair Cut
The last app I have for you is Perfect Hairstyle: New Hair Cut which is a great app, especially for people who love to change their hairstyle on their mobile devices before actually trying it on.
Key Features of Perfect Hairstyle: New Hair Cut
- The app offers more than 50 hairstyles and that too for free of cost.
- Easily compare different hairstyles to make a better decision.
- The score feature of the app will give you a better idea of which hairstyle suits you the most.
- Lets you dye your hair instantly.
- Easy to use UI.
Whether you want to try a completely new hairstyle, compare different hairstyles, apply multiple filters, or any other similar thing, this app has everything for you. Unfortunately, this app isn’t available for Android users.
Download Perfect Hairstyle: New Hair Cut for iOS.
There are a lot of people who want to try different hairstyles however, they aren’t sure how they’ll look when they try a specific haircut and that’s what AI hairstyles apps come to help you. With these apps, you can easily preview how you are going to look with a particular haircut and I’m sure this article may have helped you pick the right app.
If you have any other questions in your mind related to this topic, do let me know in the comments below and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.