In 2023, Bing surprised everyone with their amazing AI tool where you can generate awesome images just by entering the prompt and most people liked this tool. However, just like any other tool, it had some restrictions and people started searching, for how to bypass Bing AI image restrictions If you happen to be one of them, you are at the right place.
In this blog post, I’m going to share some practical ways to overcome these restrictions and generate stunning images for you or anyone.
Why is Bing Image Creator Prompt Being Blocked/ Restricted?
Here are some of the possible reasons why Bing Image Creator is restricting you from getting the results you want:
- Your prompt might physically or emotionally harm someone.
- You might be trying to generate illegal images that violate the safety policy of Bing.
- Your image may hurt the sentiments of a specific set of people.
- The image you are trying to generate might damage the reputation of Microsoft or Bing.
- Your prompt might be trying to generate physically disturbing images like hurting humans, animals, etc.
If you are being restricted on Bing Image Creator while generating an image that doesn’t match any of the above reasons, let me help you overcome the issue you are facing right now.
How To Bypass Bing AI Image Restrictions?
Here are the different methods that you can try to bypass the Bing AI Image restrictions.
1. Apply Different Prompts
While generating an image on Bing Image Creator, your prompt plays an extremely important role. When you enter vague or wrong prompts in the generator, you may not get the desired results or you will be restricted from generating the image you are trying to get.
Here are some of the useful tips for you:
- While applying the prompts, make sure you aren’t entering illegal keywords.
- Make sure you have not entered the keywords with spelling mistakes.
- Try different combinations of keywords until you get the desired results.
- Your keywords should be specific and straight to the point without any bluffs.
By following these practical tips, I’m sure you’ll be able to generate an awesome image or gif in the Bing Image Creator AI tool. If you can’t bypass the restrictions of Bing Image Creator, no worries as I have some other tips for you.
2. Server Issues
Just like any other online website, service, or tool, the server of Bing Image Creator might be temporarily down and there is no need to get worried If you are getting the “Unsafe Image Content Detected” message while generating an image.
The reason why you might be getting the message of restriction could be related to a server issue and it’ll be automatically fixed by the Bing team in a couple of minutes.
If you aren’t sure whether you are getting the error message due to server issues or not, simply head over to this page and you’ll get all the details you want now. You can also take a look at the comments section of that page below to see If users are facing similar issues just like yours.
If the servers of Bing Image Creator are working perfectly fine, you must look at the other two solutions I have for you.
3. Use An Alternative To Bing Image Creator
Even though Bing Image Creator is one of the top AI tools to generate unique and stunning images, it may not always get the results you want due to various reasons. In that case, you can simply opt for an alternative to this AI tool that can deliver the desired results for you.
If you aren’t sure where are the best alternatives to Bing Image Creator, no worries as I’m here to help you out.
Here are the best alternatives for Bing Image Creator:
- DALL-E 2 (Paid): This is an AI tool by OpenAI, the company behind the popular chatbot, ChatGPT. DALL-E 2 works pretty much the same way as Bing Image Creator however, it is a paid one and works on a credit basis. The quality of the images you’ll be getting on this one is top-notch and the best part is, it isn’t copyrighted.
- DreamStudio by Stability AI (Paid): This is an open-sourced image generator that works with the credits just like DALL-E 2. The images you generate with this AI technology are going to surprise you with its high quality.
- BlueWillow (Free): If you are looking for an AI tool to generate realistic art images for your blog post, social media posts, or any other thing, then look no further as BlueWillow is here to help you, and that too without charging any fees from you.
- Clipdrop (Free): This AI tool is owned by the same company as the above i.e. Stability AI however, it is a free option where you don’t have to pay anything. This AI tool can generate decent art images with some limitations and you can unlock those limitations when you opt for their paid plan that starts at $13 per month.
- Adobe Firefly (Free): Adobe has always been a leader in photo editing tools and they have continued their legacy by providing this amazing free tool to generate excellent art and images just like Bing Image Creator. You just need to have an account with Adobe to access this tool.
All these alternatives are good on their terms. You can pick any of them based on your requirements and yes, these tools will surely help you bypass the restrictions you may have with the Bing Image Creator.
1. Are Bing AI images copyright-free?
In general terms, Bing AI images are pretty much copyright-free however, it is essential to double-check everything before you use it for any commercial purpose.
If any image that you may have generated with Bing AI resembles a copyrighted image, it is recommended not to use it for commercial use.
2. Is Bing AI image free?
Yes, Bing Image Creator is free of cost. You don’t have to pay any monthly or yearly fees to generate awesome images with this AI tool.
All you have to do is, sign in with your Microsoft account and you use this AI tool for free.
3. Is Bing AI image generator safe?
Bing AI image generator is pretty much safe as Microsoft pays deep attention to what content their AI tool can generate and they are very strict when it comes to generating illicit content.
4. How long does it take Bing AI to generate images?
Bing AI image creator can generate top-notch images in just a couple of seconds to a maximum of a few hours depending upon the server availability and the prompt you have entered in the AI tool.
Getting restricted while generating some unique images on Bing Image Creator isn’t at all a good feeling and I can understand your frustration in this situation. That’s the reason I have made this post for people like you. I hope you have learned how to bypass Bing AI image restrictions with the help of this article.
If you have any questions or doubts in your mind, do let me know in the comments below and I’ll talk to you soon. Thanks.