Hulu, a major streaming platform with over 48 million from various parts of the world, is one of the top choices for many people. I know that you want to become one of those people, but you don’t want to pay for this streaming immediately as you are a little hesitant about it and finding a way to get a Hulu free trial, right?
In this article, I will tell If Hulu offers such an offer for its customers. Stay around me for a while, and you’ll learn about that in detail. Let’s get started.
Is Hulu Free Trail Available Right Now?
Absolutely, Yes. Hulu is currently offering a free trial, which can be claimed by new users who haven’t signed up for this streaming platform before. If you want to see what Hulu offers in their huge library, you should opt for their trial offer, which can be easily claimed in just a few minutes.
If you have no idea how to get this offer for yourself or anyone, I will help you show the exact steps below. Let’s see what you need to do now.
How To Sign up For a Hulu Free Trial?
Here’s how you can get a Hulu free trial in 2023:
- Visit the official website of Hulu from any web browser on your device.
- Click on the “Start Your Free Trial” button from the home page.
- Select any plan which you want to try from the list.
- Enter your E-mail address and your Name, Create a unique password, enter your birthday details, and tap “Continue.”
- Enter your credit card details, and you are done.
Once you complete all of these steps, your free trial of Hulu will get started immediately, and you’ll have access to the huge library of movies and TV shows of Hulu at no cost.
The trial offer of Hulu will last for 30 days, and you will not be charged any amount during this period. Once the trial period expires, a monthly fee will be deducted from your credit card, entered during the final step.
If you don’t want to continue using Hulu, you can cancel your free trial. By doing this, you are saving some money that could have been auto-deducted from your card card.
If you don’t know how to cancel your free trial of Hulu, no worries, as I will show you below how you can do that.
How to cancel the Hulu Free Trial?
Here are the steps you need to follow to cancel Hulu Free Trial:
- Visit Hulu.com from your web browser or launch the app on your mobile device.
- Go to your “Account” section.
- Click on the “Subscription” tab.
- Tap on the “Cancel Free Trial” option to proceed further.
- Now, Hulu will give you some options like “Pause the Trial” or some special offers; you need to click on the Continue to Cancel button and complete the process.
This is how easy and straightforward to cancel your free trial of Hulu. Just follow these steps, and the trial will be canceled immediately.
Does Hulu offer a student trial?
Unfortunately, no. Hulu doesn’t have a trial specifically for students. Unlike Amazon Prime Student Discount, Hulu doesn’t offer such kind of offer, but students can available discounts of up to 75% by paying $1.99/ month to access Hulu.
If you were expecting to get around 6 months of free trial for Hulu, just like Amazon Prime, I’m sorry that Hulu hasn’t released any such offer yet.
But like I said above, you can claim a huge discount of 75% If you are a student. Submit your identification along with your college details, and you can get a huge discount without further questions.
Hulu Plans And Pricing:
Note: I’ll be talking only about Hulu, not Hulu+ Live. I’ll discuss the latter in the coming days with a new post.
Here are the Hulu Packages with their pricing:
- Hulu With Ads: This plan will cost you $7.99/month, which translates to $79.99 per year.
- Hulu Without Ads: This plan costs $17.99/month or $216 per year.
- Student Plan: If you are a student, you can get Hulu for as low as $1.99 monthly.
If you are okay with watching some ads while watching a movie or a TV to save some money, the first plan could be a perfect fit for you. If you don’t want to be interrupted while watching your favorite TV show/ movie, I highly recommend you go with the second plan, where you won’t be getting any ads.
As I mentioned earlier in the post, you can get the student plan for a whopping discount If you are studying in the United States, but you won’t be getting a trial plan with this one. You have to either opt for the paid plan right away, or there is no other option.
What to watch on Hulu?
I suppose you have got access to a free trial of Hulu by now If you have any confusion what to watch from the huge library of Hulu, let me help you by giving you some decent options.
Here are some of the best movies and TV shows you can watch on Hulu right now:
- Tropic Thunder.
- How to Blow Up a Pipeline.
- The Craft.
- The Other Black Girl.
- Only Murders in the Building.
- Reservation Dogs.
- Justified: City Primeval.
- What We Do in the Shadows.
- The Bear.
- Easy A.
- Nightmare Alley.
- Theater Camp.
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
- The Secrets of Hillsong.
- Sleepless in Seattle.
- Die Hard.
- The Great.
- Taste the Nation With Padma Lakshmi.
- Only Lovers Left Alive.
- A Small Light.
Just pick one of these titles from this list and enjoy your time.
Why Am I Not Eligible For a Hulu Free Trial?
Some people have complained that they cannot claim their free trial and have similar problems. If you also have the same kind of issue, let me address some key points as to why you are having this problem.
- Already availed the offer: Hulu’s trial offer can be claimed only once per user. If you have already used the trial offer before, you aren’t eligible to claim this offer anymore.
- An issue with billing information: While signing up for the Hulu trial, you need to enter the correct and accurate details of your credit card, or else you’ll be unable to claim this offer no matter what you do.
- New promotional offers: Sometimes, the trial offer of Hulu may get paused because Hulu might be running some new offer. You’ll need to wait until that offer by Hulu gets resumed.
I hope everything is clear to you now as to why you are having issues while claiming the Hulu free trial.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes, there is a 30-day trial offer available on Hulu, which can be used to stream an unlimited number of movies and TV shows. If you still want to use this streaming platform, you’ll have to opt for any of their paid plans, or else you won’t be able to use it.
Yes, you can cancel your Hulu subscription anytime without any issue. Simply log in with your account details on any device, and you’ll be able to cancel the subscription from your account settings.
I have shared how easily you can cancel your free trial of Hulu above. You can follow the same steps to cancel your paid subscription plan, too.
The best way to get a Hulu subscription is by opting for the basic plan that starts at $7.99 per month. However, you must be okay with the ads appearing while watching any movie or TV show.
If you aren’t okay with the ads, you’ll have to opt for any other plan from Hulu, but it’ll cost you a little more than that.
Unfortunately, as of now, Hulu doesn’t offer any special discounts for Seniors. They offer a huge discount only for the students.
If you are an elder person, there is no way to get any special discount on Hulu, unlike Amazon Prime.
Hulu has produced some of the top-notch movies and TV series that many other platforms haven’t done, and that’s what makes them unique from others.
If you were trying to get a Hulu free trial in 2023, I hope this article may have helped you get that, and by now, you have got access to this streaming service.
If you have any other questions in your mind regarding Hulu or its free trial, do let me know in the comment section, and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank You.