Grammarly is one of the best online writing tools that’ll help you fix grammatical errors while sending a direct message to your colleagues or employees, but not everyone wants to pay a monthly fee to use or check this tool. If you are trying to find If there is any Grammarly free trial to test the feature, you have come to the right place.
In this post, I will tell you whether there is any free offer from Grammarly and share some useful information that might be helpful to you. Let’s get started!
Is There a Grammarly Free Trial in 2023?
No, there is no free trial of Grammarly Premium available right now; however, they offer a free trial of a business plan occasionally, and fortunately for you, they are currently running such a trial offer.
You can easily claim the 7-day business plan of Grammarly that offers more features and qualities than the premium one.
If you aren’t aware, a business plan is more suitable for those who are running a team of large numbers.
However, even If you are just an individual like me who wants to try Grammarly’s premium features for free, the best option you have right now is to opt for Grammarly’s Business plan that won’t cost you even a penny.
Yes, you don’t have to pay any fees to use the premium features of Grammarly with a business plan.
Now that you know that you can get a free trial of Grammarly let’s see what you want to do to get that offer.
How to get a Grammarly free trial of the Business plan?
Here are the steps you’ll need to follow to get the free trial of Grammarly’s business plan:
- Visit the official website of Grammarly either via your mobile or PC.
- Click the “Compare Plans” option on the home page’s menu.
- Click the “Get Started” option below the Business plan on the next page.
- Now, you have to enter how many team members you have. For the sake of a free trial sign-up, select 3 and then tap on the “Continue With Free Trial” option.
- After that, you must sign up for Grammarly by entering your E-mail address, unique password, and name. Once you have entered these details, click “Agree & Sign Up”.
- You’ll get a 6-digit verification code in your email, and you have to enter that code to verify your account.
- In the last step, you’ll be asked to enter your payment details, like credit card or PayPal, and complete the process. Don’t worry, they won’t charge you anything now.
Suppose you have followed all the steps I have discussed above. In that case, your free trial of Grammarly’s business plan may have already started, and you’ll have no issue using the premium and exclusive features of Grammarly now.
As I mentioned above, Grammarly will not charge you any fees when you sign up for the trial offer of their business plan, which will be active for 7 days.
If the trial plan is going to expire, Grammarly will send you a reminder email for the same. At that time, you can decide whether to cancel this service or continue using this business plan of Grammarly by paying monthly.
What Does Grammarly Provide In The Free Trial?
Check out what Grammarly provides in the free trial of the Business plan:
- Generative AI assistance with 2000 prompts/ month per member.
- Access to 3 team members or more.
- Writing suggestions include Grammar, spelling, punctuation, and consistency in spelling and punctuation.
- Enterprise-grade privacy and security.
- Account roles and permissions.
- Company style guide.
- User management tools.
- Invoicing is available for annual plans of 10 seats or more.
And many more, which you’ll experience once you get access to the free trial of Grammarly in the business plan. I’m only talking about the business plan here; you’ll find the details of other plans below.
Grammarly Pricing: How Much This Tool Will Cost You?
Currently, Grammarly has three plans, and they are:
- Free: This plan will give you basic suggestions and other features like 100 prompts per month for Generative AI assistance, Grammar, spelling, punctuation correction, Tone detection, Auto-citations, and more.
- Premium ($12/ Month): This plan will offer you the same features as the free plan. However, you’ll get additional features like English fluency, Full-sentence rewrites, Formatting, Word and sentence variety, Citation style formatting, Plagiarism detection, and more.
- Business ($15/ Month): This comprehensive plan of Grammarly will provide you with all the features it has under its belt. This plan will give you exclusive features like SAML single sign-on for security and team features such as Style guide, Snippets, Brand tones, and Analytics dashboard.
Best Grammarly Alternatives (Free & Paid):
In case you aren’t satisfied with Grammarly, here are some of the alternatives you can take a look at:
The closest tool that comes near Grammarly in terms of accuracy and ease of use is Hemingway. You can do many things with Hemingway, such as correcting grammatical errors, getting suggestions for words, and more. If you plan to use only the web version of Hemingway, you don’t have to do anything. You can use their online editor free of cost.
If you want to use the desktop version of Hemingway, you have to pay a one-time fee of $19.99, which I think is a pretty sweet deal considering the value you get from it.
If you are looking for a no-nonsense tool to fix your basic grammatical errors spelling errors, then you should take a look at this SentenceCheckup. I highly recommend it as a perfect Grammarly alternative that offers decent features for writers or anyone in general.
The best about SentenceCheckup is that you don’t have to download any software on your PC or pay any kind of fees. You just visit their website, copy/ paste the text you want to fix and you’ll get all the recommendations you want from this tool.
ProWritingAid is a premium alternative tool for Grammarly that has a lot of features to offer its users. This tool has some exclusive features that even Grammarly doesn’t have. For example, you’ll get a report card with this ProWritingAid, which Grammarly lacks.
If you want to use ProWritingAid in your web browser, you can simply install the browser extension available for browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge.
ProWritingAid does offer a free version of their tool; however, If you want to use their premium features, you’ll have to pay their monthly fee, which costs $20/month.
The last alternative I have for you is WordTune. It is a pretty decent tool that can help you fix typo errors and grammatical errors, rewrite suggestions for sentences, get synonyms of a text or a phase by highlighting it, and more.
WordTune offers both free and paid plans. If you just want the basic features, you’ll be fine with the free version. If you want to use premium features for your long paragraphs, you’ll need to subscribe to any of their monthly plans starting at $24.99/ month.
I hope you have liked at least one of the four alternatives for Grammarly If you are looking for a better option.
Frequently asked questions:
Yes, currently, Grammarly is offering a free trial with the business plan where you can access all the features of this writing tool without paying anything.
Some of the major disadvantages of using Grammarly are that suggestions aren’t always correct and the free version offers limited features which might not be suitable for everyone.
Grammarly must fix these issues to improve its tool to retain its old users.
The cost of Grammarly for a whole year is $144. If you plan to use this online writing tool for a year, you won’t go wrong by opting for the yearly plan.
Absolutely, Yes. You can easily cancel the Grammarly business plan free trial anytime you want. If you don’t want to be charged, cancel the trial when you receive the reminder from Grammarly.
As I mentioned earlier, Grammarly does send a reminder via Email that lets you know about the free trial expiration, and you can cancel the trial at that time If you don’t intend to use this tool and save some money.
Grammarly is a pretty cool tool that saves you much time by auto-correcting your grammatical errors. If you plan to use their premium features, you should opt for their Grammarly free trial by following the method I have discussed above.
If you have any other questions, let me know in the comments below, and I’ll get back to you soon. Thanks.